domingo, 23 de marzo de 2014

Fitness breakfast

Happy Sunday!
Today I wanna show you one of my favourite breakfast combinations. Since I started to log my meals on Fitnesspal I am definitively more aware of the impact that wrong choices can have at the end of the day. I have to admit I believed that my standard breakfast was as healthy as possible (which is true as I used to have oats) but the problem is: it has too many (actually only) carbs and sugar. So I had to switch to something more balanced and less caloric. I found this combination pretty good and is definitively keeping me satified for longer than the oats/cereals I was having before.
  • Protein bread with 1 tbs almond butter and half banana coins
  • Protein mini muffin
  • Half mango
If you wanna see how to prepare the protein muffin check this post: